Monday 20 April 2015

Take 2

So as you have probably noticed, I have deleted all my previous posts. I did this because I felt my content was too long winded, the photos weren't good and I would much rather just start all over again. I am hoping to get properly into blogging once my exams have finished, posting once a week eventually.

If you have never read my blog before then there's nothing unusual to you, but you may need some introductions! I'm Ginny, I'm 17 and currently in sixth form studying English Lit, Classics, Latin and French. I love fashion and am self confessed serial shopper who's recently got into makeup and beauty a lot more.

I really hope you enjoy my posts and any comments would be greatly appreciated. If you don't already, head over and follow my Instagram because there you can see ootds and how I style many of the products you will start seeing on my blog or just because you're nosy, its @ginnyginsta.


So here it goes… take 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment